October 23-25, 2013
Keynote speaker: Paul Loeb, author of:
Soul of a Citizen
The Impossible Will Take a Little While
Generation at the Crossroad: Apathy and Action on the American Campus
Location: West Hartford, CT.
ACLC 2013 brochure and information
ACLC 2013 registration form, for payment by check
Registration via online payment – coming soon!
Submit a proposal — the Call for Proposals deadline is Friday, June 21.
We especially welcome proposals on the following topics:
- Integrating learning in and out of the classroom
- Creating faculty community
- Financial challenges: How are we creative in stretching our program dollars?
- The politics of negotiating with the institution
- Cross-institutional collaboration (including high school and college)
- Assessment of student work
- Assessment of the learning community
- Community beyond the learning community: How do we continue to foster community post-LC? How does the institution foster communities? What are the constraints?
- Peer learning, leading, and advising—the use of upper-level students in creating community
- Upper division learning communities
- Diversity and inclusion in learning communities